Easy Unicode Paster 2.0
Open Source and Intuitive
What This Project is All About:
- A Unicode character map that is extremely intuitive and easy to use.
- Targetted towards English speakers that want easy access to hard to type unicode characters.
- This is an open source project but you are encouraged to donate to the project to help support the development of the program and creation/annotation of the unicode character sets that are organized and grouped manually. The PayPal Donation button is on the navigation bar to the left of this page.
What Makes Easy Unicode Paster Different:
- The easiest to use unicode paster around.
- It pastes unicode characters directly into the application you are working with. No messing around with the clipboard!
- Easy Unicode Paster does not take focus away from the application you are working with when you click a button to insert a unicode character. No screen flickering or flip flopping like you have to do with MANY other unicode character programs.
- The program saves it's window size and position upon exiting so that it will open at the same spot and with the same size the next time you run it.
- Simple, clean interface. No confusion about what is what.
- Change the size and font of the buttons to suit your needs.
- Over 100 different character sets are included!
- Easily create your own Easy Unicode Paster character sets by editing working off the "Example Character Set.ini" file included in the "Character Set" folder.
- The character sets will be updated, refined, and annotated as the project moves forward.
- Open source and free. Developed and maintained by the author (Eric Wong) as a free service.
- Superb end user support at the Official Support Forum.
- September 4th, 2008 - Easy Unicode Paster 2.0 is released with over 100 different character sets.
- September 2nd, 2008 - Added a Portuguese version of EUP thanks to lanux128 at http://www.donationcoder.com
- August 31st, 2008 - Version 1.4 is released. See the new Change Log page for details.
- August 29th, 2008 - The Easy Unicode Paster project is started from inspiration at http://www.donationcoder.com
page revision: 33, last edited: 04 Oct 2008 01:05